my wish and another playlist

Wednesday, December 7, 2011



I got my wish today.  It snowed.  Big, gorgeous, floaty flakes.  And just because these flakes didn't even attempt to stay on the ground and it only lasted for about four minutes, it doesn't mean my wish was not granted.  I'm a happy girl.

Here's another playlist for you to consume.  Yet another poppy Christmas for your listening pleasure.  Though I've enjoyed all of these, I think that "The Friendly Beasts" is my top pick this year.  Merry Christmas!

1.  Winter Wonderland --The Andrews Sisters

2. Peace on Earth/Litte Drummer Boy --David Bowie & Bing Crosby

3.  Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas --Judy Garland

4.  The Friendly Beasts --Sufjan Stevens

5.  Mom Returns and Finale --Home Alone, John Williams

6.  Boots --The Killers (thanks mica!)

7. Maybe This Christmas --Ron Sexsmith

8.  Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer --Ella Fitzgerald

9. The Winter Song --Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson

10. You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch --Thurl Ravenscroft

11.  Here We Come A Caroling --The Roches


No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |