For this week's playlist I have something a little different to share.
My brother-in-law James Christmas tracks for 2011--"Reindeer's Time"
And guess what? That's me singing Sleigh Ride on track 3!
I really don't sing enough and I may be a little out of practice, so be forgiving if you please. But it really was a good time. It will most definitely be a Christmas highlight this year. The best part was being there for the Idiot Glee process. James is a machine. Music comes so easily to him, that even though he didn't really know Sleigh Ride, after about ten minutes he had recorded all of the bones for it in order for me to sing along. So awesome! Wish I could claim that talent. I'm tellin' ya. Music just comes out of my in-laws fingers like it's sleeping. It's incredible to behold. Thanks Jameseh!

1 comment :
I love it! :) eeeee! very nice!
I miss you like an "alista" misses santa's checks....? think a-list-a and all those children's toys....?
Post a Comment