We've been pretty consumed by the Christmas spirit this year. I was even a little surprised that today was the first day of December. Haven't we been in December for a while now? Anyway... Ian made my day on Tuesday when he called from work and asked me to pick him up early so that we could find a tree in the daylight. We are now the happy owners of a pretty tree that has brought with it the greatest scent ever. After the tree salesman trimmed up the bottom for us, I was nosy and asked if I could take home the reject pieces. I think I need to do this from now on. I love having the trimmings on the mantle! And I love having a mantle! Oh... and remind me to one day own a holly tree. I snipped a few sprigs of holly off the tree in our front yard. Too easy. It's so festive! Love it.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas over here!
'Tis the season. Merry Christmas!!
















3 comments :
Sascha! I need to talk to you!!!! On the PHONE!!! Are you available sometime, I need to tell you, I am so on with the whole trimming on the mantle thing. I honestly made that a future tradition of mine. We are so related it's scary. I really really miss you and Ian A LOT. and I am so psyched to see you. LOVE you! :)
one, are you coming home in december???!! two. i LOVE LOVE LOVE the star wars ornaments!
Love you two.
Your Christmas tree is beautiful.
Can't wait to see you guys! we will have much fun when you get here.
Post a Comment