christmas playlist

Friday, December 2, 2011


"The best way to spread Christmas cheer,
 is singing loud for all to hear."

Music is such a huge part of my Christmas.  Do you mind if I share some?  Sharing is my favorite.  The playlist below are selections from my popChristmas.  It's more alternative than not.  I like to mix in some new with the old sometimes.  So here is the first of (hopefully) a few lists this year.  Please enjoy.  I certainly have.  






5. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas -She & Him

6. Frosty the Snowman -Fiona Apple

7. Skating -A Charlie Brown Christmas

8. Jingle Bells -Bing Crosby and the Andrews Sisters

9. Mele Kalikimaka -KT Tunstall

10.  Wonderful Christmastime -Paul McCartney

11. River -Joni Mitchell

12. The Christmas Song -Catherine Feeny


2 comments :

Unknown said...

Great Picks.

It's fun finding new versions of songs that are already so great.

Megan said...

We love your mix! Steve and I listened to it this morning, and were dancing in the kitchen. We would only add some of the James Taylor Christmas CD. Particularly In the Bleak Midwinter. :) I miss you! Coming out for Christmas??

Love you guys!~

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |