out for a walk

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ian and I have been taking walks every evening since we moved here it seems like.  Yesterday I got wise and strapped the camera along with me because there always seems to be some wonderful thing to discover.  Now, this walk was really more purpose driven than the majority of our walks because we went out for new library cards.  So it was a little low on the discovery side this time.  If you're lucky, I'll take the camera along on one of our 'stare at old houses' walks.  Those are fun. And would certainly inspire more picture taking, I should think.
  
Please take note of the first picture.  A trifle dark, yes.  But it is of the front door of our building.  Note further than my dear husbo is already 6'10".  Impressed?  Also... the checkerboard porch floor was probably the first thing that caught my attention about this place.  Isn't it grand?









 We're liking this place more and more, if you can believe it.

1 comment :

Bethany Sines said...

CAn i just tell you how much I love you and ian as a couple. the fact that he's 6'10" and that you take walks together most nights sets you apart from the rest of us already. : ) i love it.

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |