there are a few reasons for this.
One of those reasons is kind of lame and probably because I'm not tech savvy enough to figure it out... but the 'bursting at the seams' blog was attached to an old email address. And I couldn't figure out how to attach it to my new one, so I was keeping the other email address just to blog. It was a lot of back and forth and annoying nonsense, really. It'll be nice to have everything in one place.
I was also trying to figure out some kind of break to make said blog into a book. My plan is to make 'bursting at the seams' into a book titled 'From Rexburg To Ashland' documenting the first two yearsish (almost three) years of our marriage. I'm excited about this idea.
Another reason is because I'm feeling fresh and new about everything! We're in Lexington now! We have new adventures headed our way. We're surrounded by a multitude of explorations calling our name. So in light of that... I wanted a clean beginning to document anew. It just feels right.
That said, welcome.
Isn't this fun?
2 comments :
I love everything! The new blog. The amount of pictures (can I insert a "finally" here). Your new space!!!! Are you serious? The big doors? The skeleton key? The farm sink under the window? The fireplace? Charm. Charm. Charm. Perfection. I love it!! I love that you can walk downtown. I'm beaming right now. I'm so thrilled for you guys. Love you!!
ah, I just realized there were a couple of posts I missed. So ignore the comment I just put on your other blog. And yay for fresh new beginnings. Love the house, now we need to come see you in charming Lexington.
Post a Comment