why, hello

Thursday, January 11, 2018



I remember you. 

No, really I do.  You were this thing that provided a positive outlet and helped me remember to take real photos with my camera.  You caused me to pause and reflect on the current stage of my kids and record big life epiphanies. 

But you also became too much for me.  And then you became almost obsolete.  On an indefinite hold. 

And while I've always semi-intended to come back to you.. I have an inkling that I'd like that to be sooner than later.  I miss this.  The fact is-- writing is my thing.  That is not to say I'm any good at it, but I need it. 

It's been a helluva couple of years.  A lot of change and growth.  As I type this I can feel the growth of my third child in me, finally starting to recognize their movement.  The funny thing about a blog is that it's kind of a public journal.  But the difference is with a journal you forget about, it's only to be recognized by the few posterity who may end up reading it.   A blog is a little harder to re-approach when so neglected.  How do I start again?  Do I summarize the year I've been gone?  Do I back track and do those posts I'd hoped would happen? 

I don't know.

Just as I do with my journals, instead of continuing to ignore it because of the enormity of content I've failed to record, I'm just going to begin again.  I still hope to record my little trip to Ireland.  But other than that... We'll just move forward from here.  Let things happen. 

Just start.

 

 

No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |