daily details

Monday, January 15, 2018

A photo I took in Rexburg a million lives ago


My kids spontaneously hugging and exchanging enthusiastic I love yous 

Seeing bunny tracks in the snow from my kitchen window

My son climbing in bed with me first thing in the morning to snuggle

Microwave mug cakes while catching up on Fixer Upper with my fella

How feeling small baby kicks never gets old.  Not even for a second.

Hearing geese honking in the distance and seeing them in their V formations
 
Waking up on purpose to a quiet house, the day ripe with possibility

Fuzzy throw blankets

Laughing at a funny old movie quote

Reading an inspiring quote that you can't seem to shake for days

Enthusiastic lists and plans for the new year

Sporadic dance parties

Finding a really good recipe for shepherds pie

That moment in your day when you realize how incredible your people are

1 comment :

Marissa said...

I love these lists of yours!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |