all the help

Saturday, April 9, 2016



As I mentioned before, Mom and Sophie came a week before Joanna and left a week after she was born.  It was really ideal.  Mabel joined us from South Carolina a couple days before they left.  It was so nice to catch up, relax and divvy up newborn duties.  These lovely women made sure we had food, clean laundry, good conversation and an organized space.  We were so grateful.



Just over a week after Mabel left, Mica and Mary joined us.  It was such a fun and relaxing week that the only photos we took were when Mica was sharing her wisdom with me on different camera settings.  So... that blurry human in the picture below is Mica.  Sorry Mics.  haha

Frankly though with how much she did for us, the incredible food she made and the relief she was, she pretty much was just a helpful blur compared to my sleep deprived still-self.  And can we just take a moment to appreciate these cousin friends?  A month apart, and so fun to watch together.



I'm so grateful for my sweet family.  It's so fun to be adults and to recognize my siblings as fellow humans that I admire and learn from.  It was comfortable and rejuvenating.  

Thank you again ladies.

1 comment :

M said...

I think that is my favorite picture anyone has ever taken of me. :D Love you!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |