big brother

Saturday, April 9, 2016







Peter,

Right now you're just over 2 1/2.  You're a good big brother.  We're working on loving a little too hard right now, but you're getting it.  It's been an adjustment to have a new member in our family, but I'm impressed with your enthusiasm and goodness.  You ask to hold your sister every day, multiple times a day.

Your train obsession continues and it's one of my favorite things to watch.  You're coming up with new ways to set up your tracks, creating bridges and tunnels, all the time.  You're also talking more and more which we love.  You call the old town hall a castle.  You've started to point out the "choc-o-wutt horse" downtown-- which is my favorite among all the Lexington horses.  I love how you say "fow-oh me" and "comb on mommy," when you need my help.  You also say "a course" and a very articulate "yess" when you respond.  I love it so much.  Your dad and I exchange our favorite things you've said/done almost every night.  You make us smile so big.

I love your singing and how you play the piano.  You're still singing Jingle Bells pretty strong.  I love the little chuckle you make when we've said yes to something you want, or when we put you down for a nap.  You love your naps.  

I love you so much.  Your dad loves you so much.  I'm so grateful to be your mom and I can't wait to see what comes next.

loveyou loveyou,
Mom

1 comment :

Marissa said...

I love Peter. And I love his little talk so very much. And that chocolate horse is also my favorite!! Of course. Ha ha.

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |