boogus

Friday, November 15, 2013

Right now you are almost four months.  You are a happy baby, especially after a good sleep.  You've slept for eight hours for three nights in a row!  This makes me happy too  :)  You are really working on controlling your movement, especially your ability to grab things to stick in your mouth.  Sometimes I can sense your frustration that you aren't able to grab things exactly as you'd hoped the first time.  I appreciate that you keep at it, especially with all that concentration.  You become better at your control all the time.  You laugh at the sound of a zipper.  You're starting to move a lot.  A couple times when I've come to pull you out of bed you've completely turned upside down from where I had you the night before.  You've rolled over a couple times but you don't seem all that interested in it yet.  You love dad's hair.  You pull on it and try to eat it.  Sometimes you laugh when dad yelps in pain over it.  I love your bashful smiles up at me when you're eating.  I love how excited you are when we help you stand. I love to watch you discover things and check things out.  You've always been so alert.  I love that you sleep with your arms over your head.  And that if I put a blanket up to the side of your face you will cuddle up to it and close your eyes.  You are the sweetest boy.  And we are so glad you're here.




love forever,
mom and dad



*the word 'boogus' is a word granD (my mom) used/made up with her babies and i guess it stuck with me because this is what i call you.  of course, your dad and i have embellished it like we do.  you are also "the boog,"  or "boogus supreme," or my favorite, that doesn't make sense, that your dad coined "boogus the train."  

1 comment :

Brianna said...

It's all adorable and now its seems like I've been cutting onions. He looks so bright and adorable. And now I want to buy him a ton of zippers.

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |