a list person

Monday, November 18, 2013


That's my mom.  Isn't she beautiful?

I'm going to do one of those link lists.  Because it's my party and I can cry if I want to.  I mean... it's my blog and I decided to make a link list.


I really enjoyed this article on parenting.  It felt real.

Here's a quote from it:
"Here's the truth: you don't know much of anything. A year from now, after your fantastic kid turns 1, you won't know much of anything still. Gather wisdom around you. Learn from your mistakes. Stay humble. Stay open. When you know better, do better. Be a better parent tomorrow than you were today, always, everyday, as often as you can. Try things out and leave them behind shamelessly if they don't work out. Life isn't a contest or a game -- it's simply only beautifully life. Live the minutes instead of scoring them. Love that incredible baby."


My sister shared this video with our fam.  A modern day "Make Way for the Ducklings."  I thought it was so sweet.  I always loved that book.  It also reminded me of this video of ducklings.  Which makes me laugh harder than I should and then I question my humanity.


Have you ever heard of BatDad?  I think I joined Vine just to follow a couple funnies.  And this guy is one of them.  His poor wife.


I just found out about this company.  Plan Toys.  The toys are so darling and real!  And unfortunately expensive.  But I have a new crush and may just have a contender for Melissa and Doug.  (and I'm really glad I didn't find out about this when I was teaching preschool because I know I would have blown a lot of money)

Ian's brother sent us this.  These parents have a lot of time on their hands.  And they are awesome.


I'm on the lookout for some really good winter boots.  I'm eyeballing these off zappos.com.  And it sets me to wonder... am I boring, or classic?


This chicken pot pie recipe is really good.


This is one of my husband's favorite memes.  Enjoy.


This Sesame Street parody of Catching Fire was pretty cute.  P.S I can't wait/I'm so scared to see Catching Fire.  Why do I love these violent books so much??  Explain it to me!


I'm reading Little Women right now and loving it.  Here are some quotes from the book for your enjoyment.



okaybye


No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |