apartment interior: per request

Thursday, March 28, 2013

My sister Mica posted about her trip to come see us last year.  She showed our house but was missing pictures of the interior.  This is me complying with her request.  I've learnt that I'm lousy at photo-journalism.  Seeing her pictures of our Lexington and our home made me realize how much I've failed to document!  I don't have any regrets necessarily--this year has been about teaching preschool and being pregnant.  I am feeling just fine about that.  Blogging took a hit, yes.  But who knows?  Maybe this little space will become more regular when my time is a little more flexible.  We'll see.

Alright!  So back to the reason I'm posting:

According to the owner, this house was built in 1871.  It was split into four apartments during the First World War, we think.  Our space is about 630 square feet.  It's small, but the twelve foot ceilings in our living room, tall doorways and eight foot ceilings in our bedroom/kitchen make it feel less so.  We love this place.

Living and dining room:



Bedroom space between living room and kitchen:



Bathroom:



And kitchen:




No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |