sneak

Monday, March 26, 2012


My papa in law just sent me this photo he took over the weekend.  We didn't know he was taking it.  We were all hanging out as a family, walking around Lexington's Arboretum (gorgeous.  must show you pictures soon.  it's one of my favorite places of all time) when this was taken.  Ian's neck and shoulders were hurting.  And I hate it when he's hurting.  I was trying to give some relief/comfort.  Didn't think much of it at the time.  Just us, being us.  

But do you see this picture?  Could anyone doubt how much in love with this man I am?  Just over his poor shoulders aching.  My goodness.     

I do try to keep my sap to a minimum.  But I'm not afraid to announce aloud how blessed I am to have the love that I do.  I am so grateful for marriage.  So grateful for a relationship that makes me better and pushes me onward.  So grateful for a companion who inspires me by example.  And I am a better person for it.  We're a good team, he and I.  And we're still hopelessly in love.  

I'm happy.  Truly, wonderfully, beautifully happy.  





4 comments :

Bethany Sines said...

Ooooooh, i LOVE this!! ya know what, you should dial UP the mush and cheesiness cause there isn't enough of it around today!! Too many of my friends are getting divorces that when it happens it's kinda like "sigh. another one bites the dust". so to see you and ian so happy and righteous and in love, yeah, you for sure need to talk about it more. : ) this is an awesome post and pic.

Samantha said...

This is pure... I was going to find something to add after pure, but then I realized that that one word explains it perfectly. It's who you are. Pure and sweet and love. It's pure. I seriously had to catch my breath because I know I've had moments like this, I feel them every day but to have the luck of having someone catch it in a photograph has to be one of the best blessings in the world.

Brianna said...

Bah! I love you guys. You make me want to get married.

Mabs said...

My Goodness. I do miss you two very much! I'm hoping and crossing my fingers for this June to come out and Visit!!! ;) Love you tons!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |