Our third child will be joining us soon. We are due the end of this month, about May 28th... though I'm secretly hoping he makes his debut sooner. This pregnancy has been a little more trying than my other two, which makes me all the more ready to hold my little one in my arms and share him with the rest of my family. He's very active. He responds to music and the sounds of Peter and Joanna playing, especially it seems when they're wrestling with their dad. I think he's ready to get right in there. Joanna has been especially mommy-hungry which I'm taking as a sign that baby really is on His way. Her days as the youngest are numbered.
I'm excited to see the dynamic shift to accommodate this new soul. I have felt the need for it, recognizing a missing element to our family and I think this boy will fulfill it. I'm ready. And tenderly grateful to be a mom to my kids.
No comments :
Post a Comment