summer with our besties

Sunday, July 31, 2016







Lauren has quickly become one of my best friends!  She's the most honest, laid back and also passionate persons I know.  We had met through church and didn't really realize until after she moved that we got along really well.  Rotten luck.  So every few weeks we make an hour trek to each other, switching off to play.  We are very different but because she says exactly what she thinks and happens to be one of those people that makes anything fun including sitting around, I find myself as comfortable with her as I am at home.  It helps that her kids are also awesome and play with Peter so well. 

I need to document our adventures more.  Pictured above is one of the few times we've been swimming.  But no matter what we do, whether its going out to shop, eat and explore or staying in to talk, watch movies, or redecorate ;) It's always a good time. 

No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |