utah snippets

Tuesday, July 2, 2013



 
















 


I was blessed to be able to fly to Utah for Jacob and Mabel's wedding.  And while I was there, I was spoiled (two baby showers! and the sweetest, most thoughtful gifts!), pampered and completely filled up with good conversation, reminders of strong friends and the best of people.  I have an incredible family, and magnificent people to associate with.  Thanks to all who hosted me, fed me, and filled me up with their good company.



Note to self:  Rent a book on photo-journalism for dummies.  How do I always come away feeling as though I took millions of pictures, only to find that only half of them describe what I actually spent my time doing?  Where are my group shots of the events I went to?  Where are all my little nieces and nephews photos?  What about all the fun things I went and did and the people I did them with?  I think I'm afraid I'll come off as an annoying person who is always taking photos.  Or I feel like I need to "live in the moment" rather than record the moment.  But you can live in the majority of the moments and take photos of a couple of the moments to remember it by, right?  I'd like to think so.  Anyway.


No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |